Modern front disc brakes similar to high-end scooters
Ludo and Impes is the convergence of Italian design essence. Trendsetting exterior. Bold lines. Compact shape. This duo is what you need to combat the challenges of modern mobility.
Drum brakes and tubeless tires
Suspension system enables a smooth ride on all terrains
Ultra durable chassis tested through rigorous conditions
Ludo and Impes are equipped with front disc and rear drum brakes to ensure absolute safety for drivers, tubeless tires for optimal grip, ultra durable frames that undergo a series of tests to achieve highest durability and withstand large loads.
Double front suspension system, paired with rear shock absorbers, allow smooth rides on any terrain conditions.
IP57-rated waterproof motor from Bosch
Two driving modes for drivers to choose
Range on a single battery exchange: 68km
Maximum speed: 50 km/h
Capacity: 1,200 W
Range on a single battery exchange: 70km
Maximum speed: 35 km/h
Capacity: 500 W
eSIM integration connecting eScooter with a smartphone’s application enables various smart features on LUDO & IMPES:
- Anti-theft system: When eScooter is moved a specific distance away from original position or illegally unlocked, it will vibrate and alert with a horn.
- Vehicle location (GPS): Driver can easily check the current location of the eScooter or find its location in the parking lot.
- Check vehicle's history: It is possible to review a vehicle's past journeys in the last 01 month.
- Check vehicle status: driver can check remaining battery capacity via the application
- ESIM INTEGRATION
- VEHICLE LOCATION IN PARKING LOT
- ANTI-THEFT WARNING
- ITINERARY MONITORING
- APPLICATION CONNECTION
ADVANCED BATTERY EXCHANGE NETWORK
With a network of thousands of modern battery exchange stations throughout Vietnam, customers can easily find, access the nearest battery exchange station and quickly swap batteries to continue the journey. This service will alleviate your worries about long charging time and safety concerns such as explosions, decayed batteries, replacement costs.